Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 1 (a day late)

Uhhh oh! Not off to a good start considering my day one post is a day late! Eek. I'm just going to blame my work bowling party and the Hollywood traffic which caused me not to get home until 10:30 and be too over looking at a computer screen to do it any more.

Will post start photos tomorrow, which again, I meant to do yesterday but I think tomorrow will be just fine. Will post progress photos every month here on out on the 20th!

Venti Iced Coffee, Splash Soy, 1 Spenda
Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
Butter Lettuce Salad: Feta, Grilled Chicken, Dried Cranberries, 1/4 Avocado, Champagne Vinagrette
Iced Coffee, Splash Soy, 1 Stevia
2L Water

UGH, the bowling party:
2 Glasses Cabernet (they really were small though)
2 Squares Margarita Flatbread
2 Tortilla Chips with Scoop Guac
1 Grilled Veggie Taco

Does bowling count as physical activity?

No comments:

Post a Comment